Our mission is to create and empower communities of leaders who inspire others to make positive change in the world. We are an essential resource for transformational leadership in the philanthropy and animal steward communities. We enable people to communicate their passion and inquire into their heartfelt vision. We deliver consulting and leadership seminars that enable animal stewards and philanthropists to expand their contributions and become powerful leaders of change.
Vision and Values
Namaste Global Vision has overall vision and values that guide its founder, interns, volunteers and participants.
Namaste empowers participants to generate powerful, dynamic vision and helps them step solidly into living out their core values. The opportunity of refining one's values and vision is to create a new paradigm in philanthropy and paradigm shifts for philanthropists so they can make the changes they desire and to create change in the world.
Namaste Global Vision's Philanthropic Vision inspires donors and philanthropists to:
- Make a profound difference in the world.
- Become steward leaders.
Namaste Global Vision's Philanthropic Vision empowers donors and philanthropists to:
- Generate powerful stands and visions that commit them to projects that change the world.
- Create a stand for a new world paradigm based on sufficiency that ends the world's scarcity conversation.
- Shift disempowering ideas and beliefs into stands and visions.
- Engage in powerful conversations that generate a shared wealth paradigm for the world.
- Engage in effective communication practices and partnerships for a shared vision.
- Partner with the horse where the whole of each person's energy moves into greater alignment with their vision and action steps.
- Partner with the horse where the whole of each person's energy moves into alignment with vision and action that will create an even higher level of development than would happen working alone.
- Partner with the horse to develop deeper states of leadership development.
- Partner with the horse to create a community of donors whose capacity to serve is exponentially greater than their individual giving.
Namaste Global Vision's Values are:
Through our Vision and Values, we at Namaste Global Vision foster a genuine, meaningful, mutual enriching and beneficial relationship that inspires, empowers and nurtures our work. We offer a set of distinctions, a clarity of terms, expectations and collaboration for success and accomplishment that allows for transformational working relationships and leadership development.
We at Namaste foster a collaborative environment based on alignment around core values that allows diverse work styles to easily come together on behalf of evolving the vision. The ease is generated from the embodied shared core values. We stand in this leadership success as a model for our philanthropists.
Each participant as well as each person on the team at Namaste Global Vision looks at issues such as:
- What are the passions and strengths I bring to the project?
- How do I eliminate blame and backlash before communicating what I need or feel?
- What am I afraid of that is holding me back?
- What new stands do I create for conversations into possibility to end the fears and stops in the matter to call forth a new future?
You Are Invited to the Soul of Leadership for Philanthropists Seminar
Download NGV for Individuals and Team Consultation
Why would you want to take the Soul of Leadership Philanthropy Seminar? If you want to create change through philanthropy, the most important part of the work is leadership development. If you cling to old ways of doing things, if your vision is ego driven, it's hard to create change.
What the Soul of Leadership Philanthropy Seminar offers is a way to create change in your philanthropy by creating a clear vision of how you see your philanthropic efforts will change the world and secondly by improving your leadership skills to enable you to make the change.
If you want to change policy, for example all people deserve to have enough to eat and a safe place to live, get good at creating change in beliefs, i.e., change the belief the poor will always be with us. If you institute a policy that all people must be fed and housed, and there is a belief that there is not enough money or the poor will always be with us, the program will fail because there is a belief we can't do it.
Change can happen only when leaders convince people that the change is possible. That is what the Soul of Leadership Philanthropic Seminar offers to its participants.
If you would like to move from isolation to powerful partnership and leverage your leadership for a better world, we hope that this program will be the next step in your evolving leadership journey.
In the Soul of Leadership Seminar, philanthropists find their vision and develop the action steps to attain that vision. In a unique combination of individual and team consulting, we explore enhanced dimensions of leadership. The addition of leadership work done with horses in a serene and relaxing environment using equine-guided leadership consultants, accelerates our shared work through right brained, sensate, and intuitive practices to create a transformative change for the world.
In a circle of some twenty plus philanthropists all sharing their vision and plans, each person will grow exponentially through the enthusiasm of working with others all committed to changing the world through philanthropy so that we each feed off the others contributions, joy and vision. Namaste offers a unique experience where the whole of each person's energy, vision, and action will create an even higher level of development than would happen working alone.
As part of the six-month program, partner with the horse in the latter part of the program to learn the art of being in action and in relationship with stakeholders and the world even more because of our shared experiences and work together.
Call us and tell us your aspirations for philanthropy and we will be happy to share more about the Soul of Leadership Program for Philanthropy.
Contact Karla Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-381-1537 or 145 Corte Madera Town Center #687, Corte Madera, CA. 94925.
You also can contact Susan Swan at email@example.com.
© Namaste Global Vision 2012. All Rights Reserved.
145 Corte Madera Town Center #687, Corte Madera, CA. 94925
Phone: 415-381-1537; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org